July 10, 2023
From the best local events at our Sedona, AZ, hotel to insider info on the nearby festivals, our team at the Arabella has the connections to make your stay with us feel like coming home. From here on our property, to unique day trips to places like Bearizona and the Verde Valley Railroad, here are some of our personal favorites in the area.
Complimentary Weekly Events
No need to go far for entertainment after a long, exhilarating day of hiking or mountain biking. Stick around our beautiful property and enjoy:
- Stargazing every Sunday night with local astronomer Dennis Young (you’ve never seen the night sky quite like this!).
- Live music and local beer and wine bar three nights a week.
- Massages available in our lounge area every evening.
- Spirit animal and tarot readings every Sunday
- Yoga every Sunday morning.
Local Sedona Events
The Arabella is perfectly positioned for access to shopping and Sedona festivals. We can point you to something great to match your personal interests, including:
- Perusing more than 50 specialty shops and art galleries at the Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village, a distinctive Sedona shopping experience fashioned after a traditional Mexican village.
- Checking out the best independent films from around the world at the Sedona International Film Festival each February, a must for any cinephile.
- Mingling with other mountain bikers and gearheads at the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival each March, a three-day celebration of bike demos, shuttle rides to world-class Red Rocks trails, vendors, food trucks, skills clinics and more.
Exciting Day Trips from The Arabella
Use us as your basecamp for fun nearby excursions, all very drivable from the hotel, including:
- Bearizona, a 160-acre habitat for North American bears, mountain goats, bison and more, where you can drive through more than 3 miles of ponderosa pine forest and walk through 20 acres of winding paths to glimpse these majestic animals.
- Verde Canyon Railroad, a four-hour, 20-mile train journey through 110 years of local history and past awe-inspiring scenery in a meticulously refurbished train car.
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park, where you can get to know Bart the Sloth, Enoch the Black Leopard, Cypress the Grizzly Bear, Sedona the Ring-Tailed Lemur and more.
Best part? Returning to The Arabella impeccable grounds and serene rooms and suites at the end of a memorable day.
What’s your passion? There’s a Sedona activity at The Arabella or nearby perfect for you. Just ask! We look forward to seeing you.